← Back to FAQ
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
When starting a new project, you may want to ask some questions that will help you create a structure around feedback and project delivery. Ask the following questions to ensure total clarity around project expectations.
- What are your goals and expectations for this project?
- What is the main project deliverable?
- What is your timeline for this project?
- How frequently would you like to receive progress reports and through what medium?
- How do you like to give feedback?
- Do you have any questions about the project fee or billing structure?