Yes, the OKR template is a completely free resource available for all Wrike users.
Setting up the OKR template is simple. Enter your email address and start building an OKR project and tasks for individual team members. These OKRs should include measurable and visible goals that can be assessed and reassessed at the end of a month, quarter, or year.
Check in with team members on the progress of their OKRs and use the template to record and update their status. For example, if your team member’s main OKR is to write four 10-page eBooks, then you can make each eBook a subtask. As these eBooks are completed and checked off, a green bar will fill up on the original OKR task, indicating percentage completion.
Use custom fields to track specific objectives or data. For instance, a sales team might use this feature to measure target completion for individual associates. At the end of the quarter, you can generate a report that reveals top-performing team members, sales averages, and ARR generated by individual associates.
Writing OKRs for project management is as simple as following our six-step process:
- 1. Build your team’s OKR template
- 2. Create individual OKRs by setting up a template for each team member to use
- 3. Discuss individual objectives and key results with managers to align goals from the bottom up
- 4. Track and share progress, then make adjustments as needed to hit goals
- 5. Assess performance and report on results
- 6. Review results, celebrate successes, and learn from mistakes for the next project