The marketing campaign management template allows users to plan campaigns, launch them successfully, and track performance using high-level calendars and dashboards.
Use the pre-configured dashboard in this marketing campaign plan template to get an overview of all the tasks within the project. To digest tasks better, simply organize your project into phases, build out your to-do list, and add assignees.
Get started by entering your business email and organizing your campaign with your pre-configured dashboard.
Yes, this template is free to use as part of Wrike’s two-week trial. Simply enter your business email to begin organizing your marketing campaigns at no cost.
Whether you are marketing a product or service, this template can be used for a variety of marketing strategies. Email, social media, paid search, and content marketing are all integral components of this strategy. The key to success is to make sure the right marketing channels are used for your buyer personas.
Marketing planning processes should include the following steps:
- Outline specific goals for your marketing plan. Specific goals yield better performance and direction than even general goals
- Audit marketing activities to determine the success or failure of previous initiatives
- Conduct market research to determine the current market as well as your positioning around your target market
- Research, analyze, and subsequently determine the target audience for your marketing plan
- Decide on a budget and timeline for the marketing plan
- Choose the marketing activities needed to achieve your goals. What channels should you invest in? What will your marketing team need to do in order to succeed?
- Create a marketing plan calendar for implementation. Assign key tasks to team members in order to create an element of accountability in this process
- Determine the process and timeline for re-evaluation, analysis, and adjustments to the marketing plan