Wrike integration with Google Drive
Collaborate on files with your team by attaching docs directly to tasks from your Google Drive account on the web or mobile
Attach files directly from Google Drive to Wrike
Google Drive is a file storage application that lets you store up to 15GB of documents for free. Shared users can view, edit, and collaborate on documents in real-time from home, work, or across the world. Save storage space on your Wrike account by attaching directly to your tasks from your Drive.
Use it now
- Click the "attachments" button (paperclip) in your task panel.
- Choose "from Google Drive."
- Click "Choose file" to attach a pre-existing document, or "Create new file" to create and attach a new document in your Drive account.
- Enter your Google credentials and grant Wrike access.
- Select or create the file you wish to attach.
Visit our Wrike Help Center to learn more about our Google Drive integration.