Wrike for Microsoft Teams
Bring project management into Microsoft Teams and transform conversations into structured work.
Collaborate on tasks and manage projects right in Microsoft Teams
Conversations drive collaboration, yet it can be difficult to tie them back to work: topics are overlooked, action items go unrecorded, and new work can lack structure and a clear plan.
With Teams, Microsoft created a chat-based workspace that acts as a hub for teamwork, making it easier to connect conversations with work.
And Wrike for Microsoft Teams builds on this by enabling you to transform conversations into structured work and collaborate on Wrike Projects and Tasks right in Microsoft Teams, ensuring that your team can perform their best and accomplish more.
Get Wrike for Microsoft Teams
Manage projects and tasks in Teams
Plan better with Timeline View (Gantt chart)
Work in Wrike without leaving Teams
Microsoft Office 365 user management & more integrations
Accomplish more in Microsoft Teams with Wrike
Full-featured Project Management
- Add any Wrike project as a tab in a channel
- Create new projects and tasks
- Task lists, subtasks, task details, and more
- Rich text editing and images in tasks
Timeline and Scheduling
- View your project schedule on a Gantt Chart
- See due dates, milestones, durations, and dependencies
- Get a better picture of project progress
- Zoom in to see detailed information
- Live Editor: see your team’s changes in real time
- Update status, assignee, due dates, and more
- Give all your Office 365 users access to projects
- Send and receive Wrike comments in Teams
Wrike Notifications in Teams
- Keep teams informed via Office 365 Connector
- Task notifications automatically appear in Teams chats
- Learn of events like new tasks, status and date changes
- Take action on Wrike tasks with Actionable Messages
Task Details in Conversations
Access Individual Work
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for Office 365 and Wrike
- Link Wrike to Azure Active Directory
- Automatic Wrike user provisioning in Office 365
- Mirror user details like profile picture
How to use it now:
Visit the Teams Store and follow the instructions to install Wrike for Teams, then in Teams:
Click the plus sign to add a Wrike Project or Folder as a tab in a Teams channel
Click the “…” under the comment field in a conversation to use the Wrike messaging app to post task previews
Click the “…” in the left sidebar to access the Wrike personal experience, and see all your Wrike tasks
Click the “…” to the right of a channel name and choose “Connectors” to configure Wrike notifications
- You must be an Office 365 admin to create a Wrike account from Teams.
- To link an existing Wrike account to Teams you must be a Wrike and Office 365 admin.
- The “Allow external apps in Microsoft Teams” setting must be enabled by an admin in the Office 365 Admin center.
- To enable Wrike’s personal app experience in Teams, install “Add for you” on Wrike’s Teams Store page.